VALLEJO, Calif. – A California man became stuck in a baby swing for about nine hours after a wager went horribly wrong, police said.
After making a $100 bet with friends, the 21 year old lubricated himself with laundry detergent and squeezed into the swing, the Times-Herald reported.
But the man became stuck, and his friends decided to leave him swinging in Blue Rock Springs Park overnight.
He was discovered when a groundskeeper heard screaming around 6:00am local time Saturday.
Firefighters freed the man by cutting the swing's chains. He was taken to a local hospital, where the baby seat was removed with a cast cutter.
The man sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia|
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.